We have an industry-leading reputation for our excellent working relationships with our clients and as a result, we very rarely need to adopt a complaints procedure. However, we feel it is vital that we have one in place to ensure our clients have complete peace of mind.
It is our intention to resolve any issues quickly, and at the point of initial concern. We understand that there may be instances where a complaint requires escalation, in which case the following procedure will be implemented:
In the event of an unresolved service or quality issue with Motorama (part of The Autorama Group), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All details will be recorded and filed, and we will adopt the following steps in conflict resolution:
- We will identify the problem.
- We will get the perspective of all parties involved (client, finance company, salesperson or any other third party that may be involved).
- We will identify options that will satisfy the client's need.
- We will determine the most appropriate and fair option.
- We will implement a resolution.
- We will notify all parties of the action taken.
- We will identify steps to assure that this conflict will not recur.
- We will implement appropriate actions.
- We will review what action steps were taken to resolve conflict with client
- We will act with the client, to ensure their satisfaction with the outcome
- We will encourage communication to ensure that all channels are open for further feedback on the process taken and the outcome determined.
We will apply the following protocol:
- The client will notify the Autorama Group Customer Service Team that a concern exists.
- If unable to be resolved at this point, The Autorama Group Customer Service Team will notify Jo Measey, General Sales Manager, of the concern and the matter will be researched.
- Jo Measey will contact the individual involved directly in the sale within two business days. She will then either provide the client with a resolution at that time or explain why more time is needed to identify the best possible solution.
In summary, we feel we can confidently provide a service of the highest quality across all aspects of vehicle leasing.
Our aim is to always resolve customer complaints effectively and efficiently, we aim to resolve complaints within 5 working days, however some cases may take longer and if this is the case you will be kept informed throughout the investigation.
After 8 weeks we will either contact you with a final response or to request an extension in order to continue our investigations. Please note that after 8 weeks, whether you have received a final response from ourselves or not, you are now eligible to refer your complaint to either of the bodies listed below. This referral must be within 6 months, if the complaint is not referred to the BVRLA or FOS within 6 months, they may not be able to review your complaint.
BVRLA code of conduct
We are BVRLA members and operate within their published code of conduct. If you have any complaints regarding the lease of your car, you are entitled to take your complaint directly to the BVRLA. Their contact details are as follows:
By telephone: 01494 434 747
By facsimile: 01494 434 499
By email: email@example.com
By post: River Lodge, Badminton Court, Amersham, Bucks HP7 0DD
As we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority we also have a duty to operate and provide services within the rules determined by them. If you have any complaints regarding the financial aspect of the lease and you are dissatisfied with our response, you may be eligible to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, quoting reference number 308213.
Their contact details are as follows:
Address: Financial Ombudsman Services, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR.
Telephone: 03001 239 123
In order to comply with legislation introduced on the 1st January 2007, we are obliged to provide the following information:
Company Name: Autorama UK Limited
Registered office: Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7DE
Registration number: 5137709 (Registered in England)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT number: 842814720